- VidMate - HD Video Downloader & Live TV APKVidMate Studio8.9
- Google Play Store APKGoogle LLC7.5
- Instagram APK6.6
- WhatsApp Messenger APKWhatsApp LLC8.0
- Messenger APKMeta Platforms, Inc.7.7
- Facebook APKMeta Platforms, Inc.5.1
- Roblox APKRoblox Corporation8.2
- Garena Free Fire: Winterlands APKGarena International I8.6
- eFootball PES 2023 APKKONAMI8.6
- Sigma APKStudio Arm Private Limited6.0
- Stumble Guys APKKitka Games8.0
- PUBG MOBILE APKLevel Infinite8.7
How to Install XAPK / APK File on Android
What is XAPK File?
XAPK file was originally created by APKmys. It is a file extension that contains seperate APKs or package OBB cache assets files to save the data size so developers can upload their Android apps to Play Store within the maximum size limit 100 MB. APKmys APP is one of the most reliable sources to download and install safe XAPK files on Android.
How to Install XAPK File on Android?
Unlike APK files, you can't simply download and install the XAPK files on your phone through default installer. And APKmys XAPK Installer is the easiest way to help you install and manage APK / XAPK file directly on Android with one click.
- Download and install APKmys APP on your Android device.
- Go to Me > App Management > APK / XAPK Management to view the XAPK / APK file.
- Tap the INSTALL button to install the XAPK / APK file you want.
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” setting on your Android device if needed.
Simply speaking, there are two types of XAPK files:
XAPK = Android App Bundle (base APK file + Split APKs files)
XAPK = APK file + OBB file
OBB file Storage Location & File Name Format
- 1. Homescreen > Settings > More.
- 2. Go to Security > Device administration.
- 3. Check "Unknown Sources". You may need to adjust this according to your Android models.